- Model NO.: FSB1600
- Bag Type: Shopping Bag
- Motion Controller: Mitsubishi Touch Screen Display
- Web Guiding Control System: Germany Bst Web Guiding Control System
- Servo Drive System: Mitsubishi Servo Drive System
- Photo Eye: Germany Sick Photo Eye for Controlling Preprint Re
- Needle Roller Bearing: INA Germany
- Trademark: SUNHOPE
- Origin: Zhenjiang, Jiangsu
- Machine Type: Bag Forming Machine
- Computerized: Computerized
- Tension Control System: Italy Re Auto Tension Control System
- Glue System: USA Valco Cold Glue System
- Lubricating System: Lincoln Lubricating System
- Main Bearing: NSK Japan
- Main Adjusting Handle: Germany
- Specification: CE
FSB1600 Flat&Square Paper Bag Machine is a coned-bottom paper processing equipment which combines international advanced technology and demands at home and abroad, applying side glue, drawroll, cutoff, gelatinizing at bottom, shaping bag, count collection. The construction of the whole machine is reasonable, compact. It is convenient to adjust, controlled by high speed CPU, and equipped with touch screen display. With servo motor controlling bag production speed, it can produce with single channel or dual channel (produce two bags at one time), with max. Speed as high as 1000PCS/min. It is an ideal choice in replacing imported equipment.
1. Roll unwind with automatic
2. Web tension control.
3. Automatic web break detector.
4. Enclosed extrusion type seam paste system.
5. Center web slitting for dual stream production.
6. SUNHOPE Weber rotary cutoff knives.
7. Positive control between cutoff and folding roll is maintained by a belt transfer unit which ensures that the bag bottoms are kept at an absolute minimum.
8. Enclosed primary gearing running in oil which is circulated by means of a pump.
9. Bags are delivered vertically (on end) with a programmable counter to adjust bag count.
* Not all face width to gusset combinations can be run on this machine. Please consult SUNHOPE personnel for specific combinations.
*Face widths on dual stream are also affected by the width of the seam overlay and its Position on the bag. Please consult SUNHOPE personnel for specific combinations.
|Single Stream||Face Width (w/o gusset)||1.5 to 14.5 inches||39 to 368 mm|
|Face Width (with gusset)||2 to 12.5 inches||51 to 317 mm|
|Total Gusset||0.5 to 5 inches||13 to 127 mm|
|Dual Stream||Face Width (w/o gusset)||1.5 to 7 inches||39 to 177 mm|
|Face Width (with gusset)||2 to 5.75 inches||51 to 146 mm|
|Total Gusset||0.5 to 3 inches||13 to 76 mm|
|Cutoff Length Range||4 to 11.50 inches||102 to 292 mm|
|Maximum Web Width||30 inches||762mm|
|Maximum Roll Diameter||47.2 inches||1200 mm|
|Paper Substrate Range||20 to 40 pounds||30g/m 2 to 65g/m 2|
|Minimum Seam Overlay||0.625 inches||16 mm|
|Minimum Former Flap = Seam Overlay + Seam Offset||1 inch||25 mm|